ProTeam Authorized Service Dealer | Fairfax, VA | ProTeam Repair, Service, Warranty Center, Tune ups, and Parts
When you take good care of something, it tends to last longer. This is usually true for cars, homes, appliances, and vacuums. ProTeam backpack vacuums are no exception. While these units are known for their long lifespan, they perform better and last even longer with proper maintenance.
Help ensure your ProTeam backpack unit works optimally by paying attention to a few things— filters, cord care, and proper storage. To make caring for your units easy, we have removed all the guesswork regarding routine maintenance.
Care for Your Vacuum’s Motor by Taking Care of Your Vacuum’s Filters
ProTeam vacuums operate with powerful suction. Appropriate airflow is dependent upon clean and properly functioning filters. While the primary purpose of the filters is to capture and contain dust, dirt, and other particles, they also help prevent debris from damaging the motor. Never use a ProTeam backpack vacuum without filters in place.
The filtration system of most ProTeam backpack vacuums is comprised of four different filters:
- Intercept Micro Filter
- Micro Cloth Filter
- Dome Filter
- Post-Motor HEPA Media Filter
- ProTeam Filter Maintenance
- ProTeam ProLevel Filtration
- To make sure your backpack unit’s motor can function at peak performance, follow these guidelines for filter maintenance.
For the Intercept Micro Filter
- Empty and inspect the Intercept Micro Filter every time you start and finish vacuuming
- Replace the filter if any tears or clogged pores are present
For the Micro Cloth Filter
- Daily check for tears in the rubber gasket or cloth
- Hand or machine wash once a month and let the filter AIR dry (do not put in a dryer or use fabric softener)
For the Dome Filter
- This should be cleaned weekly
- Shake out, rinse the foam filter, and let it AIR dry
For HEPA Media Filter
- Inspect these filters monthly and replace them when they become discolored
Services by Ace Vacuums, your ProTeam Service Center in Fairfax,VA
In addition to these quick and easy ProTeam repairs, take advice, get the machine to us and we will ensure reliable and affordable service, tune-up, and repair.
If you need repair or refurbish your ProTeam vacuum, please visit our ProTeam vacuum repair center in Fairfax, VA. Explain the issue and you will be provided with an estimate of the repair costs for free in store.
Take your machine with you today and get a free consultation. We are the vacuum cleaner center and ProTeam specialist.
For Repair and Warranty on your ProTeam Vacuum
Call: 703-997-9292 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to ask for Deals! Shop at Your Local ProTeam Vacuum Dealer in Fairfax, VA and SAVE BIG!
Vacuum Cleaner Sales | Central Vacuum Service | Vacuum Repair | Serving VA, MD, DC
Fairfax Store : 11110 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030 ; Call 703 997 9292 X 1
Leesburg Store : 300 Fort Evans Rd, NE Suite 104, Leesburg, VA 20176 ; Call 703 997 9292 X 2
Ashburn Warehouse : Call 703 997 9292 X 3
Monday - Friday : 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Saturday : 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Sunday : 11 AM to 5.00 PM
Acevacuums is conveniently located in Loudoun County and Fairfax County to serve customers from Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Great Falls,Herndon, Vienna, Fairfax, Tysons Corner, Falls Church, Annandale, Reston, Chantilly, South Riding and other cities. We sell the best Vacuum cleaners,Air purifiers, Robotic vacuums, Central Vacuums, Carpet Shampooers, Commercial Vacuums, Floor polishers, Zone heaters and Fans, as per our customers requirement and budget. Visit Acevacuums, your authorized dealer for Miele, Riccar , Dyson, IQAir, Blueair, iRobot, Sebo, Powr-Flite, Simplicity , Hoover , Eureka and other vacuum cleaner brands.
Buy the best HEPA vacuums like Miele, Sebo, Riccar designed for Allergy sufferrers and Pet owners from Acevacuums. Save upto 15% off on Dyson, iRobot, IQAir , Blueair , HEPA Bags, HEPA filters, Vacuum belts and Vacuum parts. We will beat any competitors price, just visit one of our stores or call us for the deals, you won't be disappointed.
- Vacuum belt repair or replacement
- Vacuum roller brush repair or replacement
- Filter replacements
- Vacuum clog/loss of suction repair
- Vacuum hose repair or replacement
- Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
- Motor Replacements and Service
- Vacuum replacement parts
- Vacuum maintenance
- Sewing Machines service and repairs
- Central Vacuum Repairs and Service.