Kirby Authorized Dealer | kirby vacuum repair | kirby warranty | Kirby parts
Welcome to Ace Vacuums, your one stop shop for Kirby vacuum repairs, Kirby vacuum service and Kirby warranty work for all Kirby uprights and canister models including kirby models such as the Kirby Avalir, Kirby Sentria, Kirby Ultimate G, and all the Kirby G series. Like all machines, it will work better if your Kirby vacuums are serviced every year.
We offer a free repair assessment from a experienced Kirby technician and give you same day vacuum repair services, subject to parts availability. Most common issues for these vacuums are filters, rollers, belts, broken hoses, worn out motors and cords.
No appointments are necessary and all vacuum repairs are completed on a first come, first serve basis. We always work to meet your service speed expectations and most repairs can be completed while you wait or takes 1- 2 business days. If a vacuum repair cannot be completed when you arrive, we will provide you with a time frame for completion.
Your Service Engineer will assess your machine and advise you of any action needed before doing any work. You'll also be able to view and purchase an extensive range of Kirby vacuum accessories or upgrade to a different unit if needed. You can also trade in your old Kirby vacuum cleaner and buy a new vacuum from Acevacuums today. You will not be disappointed.
Our vacuum service center is here when you need an expert help in person or over the phone. Whether you're having trouble with your existing vacuum or interested in buying a new one, or simply want to experience a new product , we are happy to help 7 days a week Please stop by anytime. We use kirby genuine parts for all kirby repairs and service. We give free vacuum repair estimate and sameday vacuum repair services.
List of Repairs
- Vacuum cleaner belt repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner roller brush repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Filter replacements
- Vacuum cleaner clog/loss of suction repair
- Vacuum cleaner hose repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Motor Replacements and Service
- Vacuum cleaner parts replacements
- Vacuum cleaner maintenance
- Sewing Machines service and repairs
- Central Vacuum Repairs and Service
- Central vacuum installation
- Free vacuum repair estimate
- Sameday vacuum repair service
Do Kirby's have a lifetime warranty?
How long does a Kirby belt last?
Common Issues with Kirby VacuumsIf the Kirby motor sounds loud:
- Test the blockage brush roller.
- Enter the head of the brush and control the fan – Turn off your Kirby first.
- Ensure that the Kirby belt is correctly installed.
- Look at the bag, they have a fill line that is usually about midway on the bag.
- Ensure that the intake is not blocked from the assembly.
- Look at the curtain, most models have a light on the head assembly that lights green when the belt is good.
- Test the mini emptor bag or the waste bag tube / (your vacuum bag).
- Care should be taken to verify the head assembly to ensure that the height level can be changed.
It is difficult to push or pull Kirby:
- Ensure the transmission lever on the back is "D" instead of "N" on the move.
- Set the height of the head to higher – 1 the lower and higher digits rise the highest the head.
In addition to these quick and easy Kirby repairs, take advice, get the machine to us and we will ensure reliable and affordable service, tune-up, and repair.
If you need repair or refurbish your Kirby vacuum, please visit our Kirby vacuum repair center in Fairfax, VA. Explain the issue and you will be provided with an estimate of the repair costs for free in store.
FREE BELT INSTALLATION WHILE YOU WAIT!
*need to buy or supply belt
For Repair and Warranty on your Kirby Vacuum,
Call: 703-997-9292 or email: email@example.com
Don't forget to ask for Deals! Shop at Your Local Kirby Vacuum Dealer in Fairfax, VA and SAVE BIG! Take your machine with you today and get a free consultation. We are the vacuum cleaner center and Kirby specialist.
- 10 Jan, 2024