50% off | Vacuum Repairs | Parts-Sales | FREE estimates | FREE loaner | VA, DC, MD
Acevacuums, Your local Vacuum Cleaner Sales & Repair store near Falls Church area. Acevacuums is conveniently located in Loudoun County and Fairfax County to serve customers from Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Great Falls,Herndon, Vienna, Fairfax, Tysons Corner, Falls Church, Annandale, Reston, Chantilly, South Riding and other cities. We sell Vacuum cleaners, Air purifiers, Robotic vacuums, Carpet Shampooers, Floor polishers, Zone heaters and Fans.We are an authorized dealer for Miele, Riccar , Dyson, IQAir, Blueair, iRobot, Sebo,Simplicity , Hoover , Eureka and other vacuum cleaner brands.
We sell the best HEPA vacuums like Miele, Sebo, Riccar for Allergy sufferrers and Pet owners. You can also buy the best Air Purifiers like IQAir and Blueair from us for the lowest price in the nation. Also, ask us about the discounts on HEPA Bags, HEPA filters, Vacuum belts and Vacuum parts.
We will beat any competitors price, just visit one of our stores or call us for the deals, you will not be disappointed.
Store Hours :
Monday - Friday : 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Saturday : 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Sunday : 11 AM to 5.00 PM
We fix all makes and models of Vacuums, Shampooers, Air Purifiers, Robotic Vacuums.
List of Repairs Performed:
Vacuum belt repair or replacement
Vacuum roller brush repair or replacement
Vacuum clog/loss of suction repair
Vacuum hose repair or replacement
Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
Motor Replacements and Service
Vacuum replacement parts
Vacuum Cleaner maintenance includes inspection of :
BELT(S) PULLEY & ROLLER BRUSH (LUBRICATE & CLEAN)
HANDLE GRIP & CONNECTIONS (TIGHTEN IF NECESSARY)
FILTERS & FILTER SCREEN
SEALS & GASKETS
ELECTRICAL WIRING & LIGHT BULB
MOTOR FOR WEAR &ELECTRICAL SOUNDNESS
CORD HOOKS & CORD REEL
HOSE FOR STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
WHEELS FOR PROPER OPERATIONS (LUBRICATE IF NECESSARY)
AIR FLOW COMPONENTS & BAG CHAMBER
( PARTS ARE EXTRA IF NECESSARY)
NEW PRE-MOTOR FILTER
NEW LIGHT BULB IF NECESSARY
CLEAN MOTOR COMPARTMENT &CARBON BRUSHES
REMOVAL OF ANY OBSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER AIRFLOW
DEODORIZE, SANITIZE & HAND POLISHING TO LIKE NEW CONDITION
Acevacuums Fairfax, has a large selection of vacuum parts and supplies available including bags, belts, filters, and accessories.
Central Vacuum Sales, Service and Parts :
We sell most popular and reliable Central Vacuums for your home or commercial buildings. Get 10 to 15% off on parts and accessories for most central vacuum cleaners. At AceCentral vacuums, a repair Specialist will be ready to respond quickly to your central vacuum issue. Most of the central vacuum issues can be resolved over the phone by our specialist at no cost. Each year we take hundreds of call from customers who need help with their Central Vacuum Repair / Service or installation in the Northern Virginia and surrounding area. We always make sure we provide our best service possible to our customers with honesty and integrity. We have a very flexible schedule so you don't have to take off from your work. We work around your schedule and we will make sure will be there on time and calling 15 minutes prior to arrival.
Our team at AceCentral vacuums want to help you find convenient and affordable solutions to your central vacuum needs. Be it a repair job or a new installation, you can count on us to give you an answer to your needs.
Sewing Machine Repairs and Service:
Bring your sewing machine in to Acevacuums, and have it tuned-up to perfection. You spend a lot of time selecting your fabric and notions to complete your project. So if it has been more than a year since your last tune-up, your stitch quality may be suffering. Jeff has thirty- two years of sewing machine repair experience, and would love to adorn your machine with it. So whether you need a clean, oil, and adjust, or a major problem solved, Jeff can do it for you at Acevacuums.
At Fairfax Acevacuums we sell and / or services most brands of vacuums, including:
How to Maintain a Vacuum Cleaner:
Your vacuum cleaner doesn't need very much attention, but a little simple maintenance will keep it working and cleaning as efficiently as it can. Maintaining your vacuum cleaner properly can also head off more costly repairs or replacement.
Unplug your vacuum cleaner before performing any maintenance on it. A vacuumcleaner that turns on unexpectedly while you are working on it can injure you.Check to make sure your vacuum has a ground prong. If this is missing, DO NOT USE the vacuum. Contact your lead custodian for repair.
Check the bag regularly and replace it when it is full. A vacuum cleaner bag that is only 1/3 full may be too full to clean efficiently. Remember that the air must pass through all the collected dust and debris, so a full vacuum cleaner bag means that the machine must work harder, or that it will not clean as well, or both. Look for a line on the bag and feel with your hand to determine about how full it is.
- If a working vacuum cleaner misses debris on the carpet or leaves behind fuzz where there was none, that's also a cue to check the bag.
Replace any vacuum bag that is 2/3 full. Read the directions on the vacuum cleaner, the bag, or in the manual. Regardless of the procedure, make sure that the bag is on all the way and secure, and that any clips or holders are in place.
- Use the correct bag size and type for your machine
Empty the bin or tray on bagless models frequently. Most designs make it very easy to pop the bin out.
Clean the brush roll. Also called a beater bar, this is the spinning brush underneath that brushes dirt out of the carpets.
- Look under the machine and locate the brush roll. Generally, it will be across the front of the bottom. If it is full of hair, thread, or other debris, it is time to clean it
- Remove the bottom plate. This cover may have clips or latches, or it may have a couple of screws holding it in place. Don't lose the screws.
- Notice the direction that the brush roll goes in. Usually, there will be a belt on one side and a corresponding track or space on the brush roll for the belt. This will help you to identify the direction.
- Remove the brush roll. Generally, it will pull out of a slot on either end, then slide out from under the belt.
- Use scissors or just your fingers to clean the brushes. They don't need to be spotless, but you should remove any hair or stringthat is wrapped around the brush. Pay special attention to the ends near the bearings and to the area around where the belt engages. A seam ripper (you can get one at a sewing goods store) works very well to cut the thinnest of hairs and strings wrapped around the brush.
Clean and lubricate the bearings on the brush roll.
- Spin the brush roll on its axle with your fingers, to verify that it spins freely. If it doesn't, you may need to clean out the bearings more thoroughly, lubricate the bearings, replace the bearings, or replace the entire brush roll (in ascending order of expense).
- Remove any debris around and in the bearings. Before you take the bearings out, notice which way they went so you can put them back in correctly.
- Remove the cap on the other end. Both caps are usually on one long axle, so you may need to hold the end of the axle still to remove the second cap. Clean and lubricate the bearing on the other end.
- Replace both bearings in the direction that they were before and replace both end caps.
Check the belt for signs of wear, and replace it if it is worn.
- Remove any cover plates on the bottom, as you would to clean the brush roll.
Pull on the belt with your fingers. It should be very tight.
Compare the belt to an unused belt. If it is stretched out or narrower than the new belt, replace it.
Check that the belt is in the right place. If it has slid off the drive shaft on its own or shifted out of position, it is probably because it is worn and loose.
- cracks, unevenness, or melted or worn spots.
- Replace the belt every 6 months to 1 year, depending on how much use your vacuum cleaner sees.
- Remove the brush roll as above.
- Slide the belt off of the pulley or drive shaft.
- Slide the new belt on over the pulley or drive shaft.
Remove any large accumulations of debris from the air passages and the brush roll housing.
Replace the brush roll.
- Put the brush roll back through the belt. It may be very tight.
- Replace the brush roll in its slots. Make sure that the belt is still over both the brush roll and the drive shaft.
- Replace the cover plates, reversing the process you used to remove them.
Replace or clean any filters on the vacuum cleaner. Many newer model vacuums have filters on the exhaust air to catch particles that remain in it. Read your manual to find out if yours has these, and clean or replace them periodically if it does.
- If the filter is made out of foam or plastic, you may be able to rinse it clean. Make sure it is thoroughly
- dry before replacing it in the vacuum cleaner.
- If the filter is made out of paper or fabric, you may be able to shake or pound out the debris between replacements.
Check the hoses for clogs and obstructions. It doesn't happen very often, but if you have lost suction, try pushing a broomstickgently through the hoses to dislodge any larger clumps of debris that are stuck. A hook made from bent coat hanger wire can also be used to pull out or loosen clogs.
- Be careful not to pack clogs in even more tightly.
- Handle a coat hanger wire carefully, or it could puncture the hose.
Fairfax County Useful Links :
About Fairfax County, Virginia | Fairfax County Public Schools | Fairfax County Cleaning Services | Fairfax County Animal Shelter | Fairfax County Top Carpet-Floor Dealer | Fairfax County News | Fairfax County Best Allergy Doctors | Fairfax County Urgent Care
Acevacuums, we are a small community based business which is conveniently located in Loudoun County and Fairfax County to serve the tristate of Virginia, Maryland and DC customers. We have over 40 years of combined experience in this business. Our experienced associates will address all your concerns you may have with your vacuum cleaners and cleaning needs. We have plenty of free and easy parking.
We sell the best Vacuum cleaners, Air purifiers, Robotic vacuums, Central Vacuums, Carpet Shampooers, Commercial Vacuums, Floor polishers, Zone heaters and Fans, as per our customers requirement and budget. We will beat any competitor's price, just visit one of our stores or call us for the deals, you won't be disappointed.
Visit Acevacuums, your authorized dealers for Bissell vacuum cleaners, Hoover vacuum cleaners, Shark vacuum cleaners, Oreck vacuum cleaners, Kirby vacuum cleaners, Miele, Riccar, Dyson, Austin Air, IQAir, Blueair, iRobot, Sebo, Powr-Flite, Simplicity , Hoover , Eureka and other vacuum cleaner brands.
Acevacuums are an authorized warranty centers for most vacuum cleaner brands like Bissell, Oreck, Shark, Dyson, Hoover, Kenmore, Ricccar vacuum, Miele vacuum, Simplicity vacuum, Kirby. We do all the vacuum cleaner warranties and vacuum cleaner repairs on our premises with our experienced vacuum cleaner technician. We give free repair estimates on all vacuum cleaner repairs and vacuum services.
Acevacuums are an authorized central vacuum dealers for MD Central vacuum, NuTone central vacuum, Riccar central vacuum, Cana Vac central vacuum, Vacumaid central vacuum, Beam central vacuum systems and more. Our Acevacuums experienced central vacuum technicians does central vacuum installation, central vacuum repairs and central vacuum services. We give free estimates on all new central vacuum installations.
We sell the genuine OEM parts for vacuum cleaners like vacuum bags, vacuum filters, vacuum belts, vacuum cleaner rollers, vacuum cleaner motors, vacuum cleaner electrical cords, vacuum cleaner fans, vacuum cleaner accessories and more.
Kindly support local businesses for the betterment of our community. When you support small, locally-owned businesses, you're helping to generate economic activity, contribute to the tax base, and support the local economy. Local businesses are significant creators of jobs and they're also more likely to hire people who live locally, as opposed to relying on people commuting long distances. The money you spend at a local business is likely to stay in the community.
- Vacuum cleaner belt repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner roller brush repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Filter replacements
- Vacuum cleaner clog/loss of suction repair
- Vacuum cleaner hose repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Motor Replacements and Service
- Vacuum cleaner parts replacements
- Vacuum cleaner maintenance
- Sewing Machines service and repairs
- Central Vacuum Repairs and Service
- Central vacuum installation
- Free repair estimates
- Same day repair services
Acevacuums, conveniently located to serve customers from all these cities in Fairfax and Loudoun counties in Virginia.
Fairfax County cities: Alexandria, Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Vienna, West Mclean.
- Loudoun county cities: Aldie, Ashburn, Chantilly, Dulles, Hamilton, Leesburg, Lincoln, Lovettsville, Middleburg, Paeonian Springs, Philomont, Purcellville, Round Hill, Sterling, Waterford
and also serving in Baileys Crossroads, Belleview, Engleside, Franconia, Greenway, Jefferson Manor, Kingstowne, Mason Neck, Merrifield, Mosby, Mount Vernon, Newington, North Springfield, Oak Hill,Pimmit, Seven Corners, Sully Station, West Springfield, Berryville, Bluemont, Boyce, Millwood, Paris, White Post, Arcola, Brambleton,Cascades, Country Side, Cascades, Dulles Greenway, Hillsboro, Lansdowne, Lucketts, Neersville, Potomac Falls, South Riding,Taylorstown, St. Louis, Unison, Washington D.C., Falls Church & More
Zip Codes: 20120, 20121, 20122, 20124, 20151, 20153, 20153, 20170, 20171, 20172, 20190, 20191, 20194, 20195, 22003, 22009, 22015, 22027, 22031, 22032, 22033, 22034, 22035, 22036, 22039, 22041, 22042, 22042, 22043, 22044, 22060, 22079, 22081, 22101, 22102, 22103, 22106, 22116, 22121, 22122, 22124, 22150, 22151, 22152, 22153, 22180, 22181, 22182, 22183, 22199, 22303, 22306, 22307, 22308, 22309, 22310, 22312, 22315, 22315, 22611, 20135, 22620, 22646, 20130, 22663, 20105, 20107, 20117, 20118, 20129, 20132, 20134, 20141, 20142, 20146, 20147, 20148, 20152, 20152, 20158, 20159, 20160, 20163, 20164, 20165, 20166, 20166, 20167, 20175, 20176, 20177, 20178, 20180, 20197.
*Acevacuums is just 20 minutes away from Washington DC and Maryland and 10 minutes away from Tyson's corner