List Of All Of The Different Types Of Central Vacuum Systems
- Bagged Central Vacuum – Bagged Central Vacuum Systems are the cleanest and most hygienic way of capturing and disposing of dirt, dust, and debris. The incoming suction from the central vacuum system carries the dirt and other debris directly into a disposable dust bag. Central Vacuum Bags not only trap dust, dirt, and debris but also trap 99.9% of microscopic particles and allergens, keeping them from re-entering the air you breathe. By using a disposable bag in your central vacuum system also helps not only to increase the lifespan of the motor but also removes the need to vent the power unit outside.
- Bagless Central Vacuum – Bagless Central Vacuum Systems are easy to use and do not cost much to maintain. There is no need to buy replacement bags every few months and the bagless units maintain peak suction power even when the dirt canister is nearly full. When it is time to empty the canister simply unlatch the canister dump it and replace the canister.
- Cyclonic Central Vacuum – Cyclonic Systems are designed to use cyclonic separation for the removal of dirt, dust, and debris. 98% of the debris is collected into the canister while the other smaller particles are vented outside. Unlike the bagless units, the cyclonic central vacuum systems have no filter or disposable bags. These units are virtually maintenance-free.
- Compact Central Vacuum – Compact Central Vacuum Systems are designed for smaller apartments, condos, boats, and even RV’s. These units require little to no installation and can be installed in a closet or cabinet. The compact central vacuum systems offer nearly the same suction power as full-size units.
- Wet-Dry Central Vacuum – Wet/Dry central vacuum systems have the versatility of picking up dry dust dirt and debris or wet spills and messes. The emptying is as simple as dumping the canister. Wet/Dry central vacuums will do everything a traditional dry central vacuum will do but adds the ability to pick up wet spills, clean carpets, clean upholstery, and auto interiors.
- Veterinary Central Vacuum – Veterinary central vacuums are a commercial-grade high-efficiency unit and designed to be stronger and longer-lasting with industrial suction power. These central vacuum systems offer large dirt capacities and hassle-free maintenance.
- Hair Salon Central Vacuum – Just like the Veterinary central vacuums, the Hair Salon units are designed specifically for hair salons and barbershops. These central vacuums cut down on cleaning time and do so without stirring up hair the way a broom does. They provide a more efficient cleaning solution.
- Kitchen Central Vacuum – Kitchen Central Vacuum can be installed in a kitchen or any other room with cabinets including bathrooms, utility rooms, and more. Some of these units can be added to your existing central vacuum system while others can be wall-mounted and used with a central vacuum hose.
Allergy Central Vacuum – Allergy Central vacuum systems improve indoor air quality. These systems are designed to filter up to 99.95% of fine dust, allergens, and other microscopic particles. They feature hospital-grade filters and HEPA disposable bags for the ultimate filtration. So if you suffer from asthma or other allergies consider one of these central vacuum systems.
Choosing A Central Vacuum Filtration Level
Types of Central Vacuum Filtration
Bagged Filtration (including HEPA) – This is the cleanest, easiest, and most popular filtration for a central vacuum system. With a bagged system the disposable bags are in the vacuums canister where the dirt, dust, and debris are collected. Central vacuum bags come in a variety of filtration levels such as standard, micro-lined, and HEPA filtration. Central vacuum bags are available in cloth and paper.
It is recommended to change the disposable bags when they are no more than ½ to ¾ full. This is because as the bag fills a loss of suction occurs. This can put a strain on the motor and leave your floors dirty.
Cartridge Filtration – Central vacuum cartridge filters are the superior option when compared to a standard foam filter and provide better airflow performance. Cartridge filters rely on the cyclonic action to filter dust, dirt, and other microscopic particles from the airstream with the finer dust particles are captured by the cartridge. These filters must be washed or replaced when they become dirty.
Foam Filtration – Being the cheapest option when it comes to central vacuum filters, these foam filters use cyclonic filtration like the cartridge filters. The cyclonic action filters most debris from the airstream to prevent clogging the filter. The smaller particles that are not separated cyclonically are captured by the foam filter.
When foam filters become full the airflow of the central vacuum diminishes and can be a mess trying to remove these filters to wash or replace them. Not recommended for those who have allergies or suffer from asthma.
Bagless with Inverted Filter – Some central vacuum units utilize an inverted self-cleaning filter which is made up of a soft cloth-like material that keeps dust, dirt, and debris from entering the motor. When the central vacuum is powered on and the suction is activated, the filter moves upward into a cone-shape towards the motor. When the central vacuum is shut off the filter drops and releases the dirt and debris into the central vacuum dirt canister.
Central Vacuum Parts & Accessories
Central Vacuum Systems are largely considered the most powerful home cleaning solution. When paired with the right Central Vacuum Parts & Accessories you will be able to get the best results out of your home cleaning system. Just like anything else in life you need to have the right tools for the job, the same goes for cleaning. With an array of Central Vacuum Parts offered from inlet valves, bare floor attachments, crevice tools, dusting brushes to specialty attachments for pet grooming and so much more, there is an accessory for any cleaning task at hand. The right central vacuum parts and cleaning accessories cut down on cleaning time and allow you to achieve a truly deep clean. Be sure to check out the power brushes, and our Portable Vacuum Cleaners (aka Backpack Vacuums)
Frequently Asked Central Vacuum Questions (FAQs)
WHAT IS A CENTRAL VACUUM?
A central vacuum is an advanced whole-house vacuuming system that takes the place of portable model vacuum cleaners. Instead of pushing the entire upright vacuum from room to room, a hose with attachments goes with the user and connects to an outlet in each room. The lint, dust, and debris are pulled through the hose into pipes in the walls or below the floors and end up in a central collection container in the basement or a utility room…
A central vacuum is not a new product. It has been around for decades. Improvements in technology make them better than ever before. Their advantages include:
- The vacuum motor is more powerful than a portable unit, thus it cleans better
- Improved air quality in your home or business is a plus
- They are quieter and the reduced noise level is more pleasant to use
- A central vacuum is easier and lighter to use for people of any age
- No fumbling with the cord or accidentally pulling it out of the wall outlets
- Its efficiency alone is worth have this type of vacuum system
- A central vacuum is ideal for new homes and can easily be adapted to an existing home.
Using one is simple and easy. Connect the hose to the outlet, add an attachment to the end of the hose, turn it on, and start vacuuming. When finished with one area of the house disconnect the hose and move to another outlet. Hoses are long enough to reach the entire room from a single hookup outlet. Small rooms may not need a hookup outlet because the hose may reach from other rooms. It’s that easy!
WHAT IS A CENTRAL VACUUM USED FOR?
A central vacuum is prized and used for its convenience and efficiency. Those who have experience with this system appreciate its strength and durability. Emptying the vacuum is a simple matter of taking the bin out of the collection container and dumping it in the trash. If your unit has a filter you just clean it or replace it with a new one.
A central vacuum is used to pick up a number of unwanted debris on your home floors such asDust and lint, Pet Dander, Dirt, Small rocks, Food scraps, and Scrap material from hobbies. Because they are more powerful than upright units they pick up more material from carpets and leave them cleaner. This is welcomed by families with children and/or pets.
Central vacuums are versatile cleaners and work efficiently on all types of floors. They clean carpets, hardwood, and ceramic tile. They are masterful in cleaning laminate, vinyl, bamboo, cork, marble, and concrete. Go over stubborn areas more than once and you will have the cleanest floors in the neighborhood.
Say goodbye to your old portable vacuum that is less efficient and noisy (they also tend to smell). Everyone in your home will notice the improvement in cleanliness and air quality. Find everything you need online and learn more about the types of central vacuums available.
WHY BUY A CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM?
A central vacuum system not only improves the air quality in your home, but it’s also more efficient, quieter, and easier to use than a conventional vacuum. What’s more, it’s easy to install and can be adapted to virtually any new or existing home. Say goodbye to portable vacuums that are heavy, inefficient, and hard to manipulate. A central vacuum system will improve the quality of your life.
Search our large selection of central vacuum products, including bags, filters, hoses, powerheads & floor brushes, system power units, all in one complete package, and more!
For more information on Central Vacuums, please contact us at: 703-997-9292 ex1
#acevacuums #centralvacuums #typesofvacuums #hepavacuums #commervcialclean #cleanhome #cleanoffice #cleanpets #forpets #powerfulsuction #cleaneverything
- acevacuum, acevacuums, acevacuumsblog, advantages, afterpay, AIR PURIFIERS, aircleanproducts, airpirifier, airpollution, airpurifier, airpurifiers, allergies, allergy, allergyfree, allergymachine, allergyvacuums, alwaysclean, american, americanbuilt, annual, APPLIANCES, arearugs, austinair, austinairhelps, authorizedservicecenter, authorizedvacuumdealer, autohousekeeper, AWARDS & EVENTS, backpackvacuums, baggedvacuum, BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANERS, BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANERS, bagsvsbagless, barefloors, beam, bedroommachine, BEST SALE, best vacuum, BEST VACUUM CLEANERS IN THE MARKET, bestairpurifier, bestvacuum, bestvacuums, bestvacuumsforcarpts, betlunghealth, bettercleanyourhome, bettervacuums, beyond, bissell, bissellauthorized, bissellservice, bissellvacuums, blog, blogger, blogsforyou, botsforpets, breathebetter, breatheeasy, budgetingapp, buygoodvacuums, canavac, CANISTER VACUUMS, canisters, canistervacuum, CARPET CLEANERS, central vacuum, central vacuum repair, central vacuum service, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM, centralvacdealer, centralvacinstall, centralvacuum, centralvacuumblog, centralvacuumguide, centralvacuuminstall, centralvacuums, centralvacuumservice, centralvacuumsfairfax, centralvacuumshop, centralvacuumsinfairfax, centralvacuumssytems, centralvacuumsystem, centralvacuumva, charcoalfilters, checkups, clea, clean, CLEAN OBSESSED, cleanair, cleancarpet, cleancarpets, cleanfloors, cleanhome, cleanhomes, cleaning101, cleaningcarpets, cleaningequipment, cleaningforyourhome, cleaninghardwood, cleaningmachine, cleaningmachines, cleaningmahcine, cleaningneed, cleaningneeds, cleaningsolution, cleaningsolutions, cleaningtime, cleaningtips, cleanir, cleanlife, cleanliving, cleanmax, cleanobsessed, cleanrooms, cleantheightway, cleanvacuum, cleanworkspace, cleanyourdyson, cleanyourvacuum, clinicaltrials, commercial, COMMERCIAL VACUUM CLEANER, commercialvacuum, commericalvacuums, cordedvacuums, CORDLESS VACUUMS, cordlessvacuum, crevice, cyclovac, dealwithdustmites, deepclean, deepcleaning, diy, donotvacuum, dosanddonts, doyourresearch, drainvac, dust, dusting, dustmites, dyson, dyson dealer, DYSON DEALER AND WARRANTY CENTER, dyson dealer fairfax, DYSON REPAIRS VIRGINIA, dyson vacuum, DYSON VACUUM CLEANERS AND PARTS, dysonrepair, dysonservice, dysonstickvac, dysonvacuum, dysonvacuums, easycleaning, easypayment, easytouse, electrolux, fair, fairfaxva, fairfaxvacuums, fightallergies, filters, finalcialwelness, floors, floorvacuum, forallergies, forcopd, foryourbusiness, foryourhome, goodhousekeeping, goodsleep, goodsuction, hardwoodflooring, healthinsurance, healthyhome, hellospring, helppay, helpsmallshops, helpwithsleep, hepa, HEPA FILTERS, hepafilteration, hepafilters, hepavacuum, hepavacuums, highqualityvacuums, homeappliance, homecaredealer, homecleaner, HOOVER VACUUM BAGS AND FILTERS, HOOVER VACUUM CLEANER WARRANTY PARTS AND SALES, hose, hospitalgrade, householdvacuums, howtmaintain, howto, howtoblog, howtoclean, howtoemptybin, howtomaintain, howtounclogcentralvacuum, howtousetools, howtovacuum, hugesavings, hygene, ICLEAN VACUUMS, immerbesser, inhousesystem, install, irobot, KENMORE VACUUM PRODUCTS, kirby, kirbyblog, kirbyrepair, kirbyservice, kirbyservicecenter, kirbyshampoo, kirbytips, kirbyvacuum, kirbyvacuums, kirbyvacuumsevice, knowlegde, learnaboutvacuums, lessmess, lesssuction, lifehacks, local miele dealer, LOCAL VACUUM STORES, localblogs, madeinamerica, madeingermany, madeinusa, maintainyourcleaner, mdcentral, miele, miele appliance, MIELE CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER, miele dealer, MIELE VACUUM CLEANER BAGS, MIELE VACUUM REPAIRS AND DEALERS, mieleboost, mielerobot, mielestickvac, mieletriflex, mieleusa, mielevacuu, mielevacuum, mielevacuums, mielevacuumserivce, milerx3scout, neat, nextgenvacuum, nova, nutone, odorfree, officecleaning, owtovacuum #vacuumsinyourhome #vacuumcarpets #vacuumsforcarpets #petvacuum, PET HAIR, petcarpepts, petfriendly, pethair, pets, petvacuum, petvacuums, pickavacuum, portable, portablevacuums, POWR-FLITE VACUUM, powrflite, preventharmfulemissions, prosandcons, prosandconsofvacuuming, proteam, reimbursement, rentalvacuums, residential, residentialvacuums, riccar, RICCAR VACUUM CLEANER BAGS AND FILTERS, RICCAR VACUUMS, riccarblog, riccarusa, riccarvacuums, ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANERS, roboticvacuum, robots, robotvacuum, sanitaire, savetime, saveyourvacuum, sealedsystem, sebo, SEBO VACUUM CLEANERS, selfcheck, service, SEWING MACHINE, shark, SHARK VACUUM, shoplocal, shoplsmall, shopnowpaylater, shopsmal, shopsmall, shopvacuums, simplesolution, simplicity, SIMPLICITY VACUUM CLEANER, simplicityvacuums, smokemachine, sneezefree, spiffy, springseaon, stickvacuum, stongvacuum, strongsuction, strongvacuum, suction, suctionpower, SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS, supportlocal, supportlocalbusiness, supporyourlocalbusiness, supralite, system, tandemair, tandemairuprightvacuums, tech, tidyhome, tile, tips, tipsandtricks, tipstoremember, titan, tricks, triflex, unlog, upgradeyourvacuum, uprightvacuum, uprightvacuums., usa, vacuflo, vacum, vacumaid, vacupedia, vacuublog, vacuum, VACUUM BRANDS, VACUUM BUYING GUIDE, VACUUM CLEANER BAGS, VACUUM CLEANER BAGS FILTERS AND BELTS, VACUUM CLEANER BELTS, VACUUM CLEANER REPAIRS, VACUUM CLEANER STORES, VACUUM CLEANER STORES IN FAIRFAX VIRGINIA, VACUUM CLEANER TIPS, vacuumaccessories, vacuumadvice, vacuumattachments, vacuumbarefloors, vacuumblog, vacuumblogs, vacuumcleaner, vacuumcleanertips, vacuumcleaning, vacuumcons, vacuumdeals, vacuumdiy, vacuumfacts, vacuumfix, vacuumforyou, vacuumhelp, vacuuminghacks, vacuumingtips, vacuumissues, vacuumlogs, vacuummyths, vacuumparts, vacuumreapairshop, vacuumrepair, vacuumrepairs, vacuums, vacuumsafety, vacuumselection, vacuumserivce, vacuumservice, vacuumsforever, vacuumsforhome, vacuumsforpetowners, vacuumsforyou, vacuumsloution, vacuumsnearme, vacuumspros, vacuumtips, vacuumtitan, vacuumtricks, vacuumtuneup, vacuumtuneups, vacuumtypes, vacuumwiki, vacuumyourhome, valueditems, vascuumattachements, vitginiavacuums, webuitcentralvacuum, whatisacentralvacuum, wholehouse, wildfires, your, yourvacuum
- 24 Mar, 2022