Miele Triflex vs Dyson Cordless vacuum | Miele vacuum repair store
Which is the best cordless vacuum cleaner in the market? Is it the Miele vacuum or the Dyson vacuum? We tested and compared both the vacuum cleaners. Here is our test results.
The Miele Triflex HX2 and the Dyson v11 Torque Drive are two of the best cordless vacuums on the market. They both are comparable in cleaning performance and really only differ in a few small details. Unlike the Miele Triflex, the Dyson v11 Torque Drive is not freestanding and requires the user to hold down a trigger on the handle to make it run unlike the Miele triflex. Another perk of the Miele Triflex HX2 is the 3-in-1 design, which allows you to rearrange each piece of the vacuum to change the weight distribution.
Both Miele Triflex and Dyson V11 models feature automatic surface detection to allow you to move through your home with ease, regardless of the type of flooring in each room. The Dyson v11 Torque Drive also has an LCD screen, which gives a real-time reading of the battery levels based on what type of surface it’s being used on. Overall, both Miele Triflex and Dyson V11 vacuums are great and offer their own features. But because both Miele Triflex and Dyson V11 models offer similar cleaning performance, the Miele is better in terms of convenience, and is overall a more cost-effective choice.
Miele and Dyson are two of the most respected names in the vacuum industry. It’s easy to see why both Miele and Dyson brands have passionate fan bases who prefer one over the other. However, we recommend the Miele Triflex HX2 because of its superior performance, low frequency sound, and innovative 3-in-1 technology. We have many options for cordless vacuums at our store and you can stop by anytime to see a live demo on the product and be able to use the vacuum. Which will help in making a better purchasing decision. Please like us on Facebook, TikTok as well as YouTube to stay up to date with other products and comparison videos.
Which is better Miele cordless vacuum or Dyson cordless vacuum?
The Miele Triflex HX3 is superior to the Dyson V11. The Miele feels better made, is easier to maintain, and performs better on bare floors and low-pile carpet. It also feels lighter in your hand and is more maneuverable. Conversely, the Dyson has a longer maximum battery life, more tools and brushes, a bigger dirt compartment, and slightly better performance on high-pile carpet.
How long does the battery on a Miele Triflex last?
Running Time: 120 minutes (power unit only on low) | 60 minutes (accessories on low) | 28 minutes (accessories on high)
We are an authorized vacuum cleaner dealer & vacuum repair and warranty center for dyson vacuum, miele vacuum, Oreck vacuum, riccar vacuum, kirby vacuum, bissell vacuum, hoover vacuum, shark vacuum, Electrolux vacuum, kenmore vacuum and more... We give free vacuum repair estimates for all vacuum cleaners before we repair them. We also do sameday vacuum repair service depending on the vacuum parts availability. We use genuine vacuum parts for all vacuum repairs. All our vacuum repair comes with 30 days guarantee.
List of vacuum repairs performed
- Vacuum cleaner belt repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner roller brush repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Filter replacements
- Vacuum cleaner clog/loss of suction repair
- Vacuum cleaner hose repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Motor Replacements and Service
- Vacuum cleaner parts replacement
- Vacuum cleaner maintenance
- Sewing Machine service and repair
- Central Vacuum Repair and Service
- Central vacuum installation
- Free vacuum repair estimates
- Sameday vacuum repair service
Full Repair Service Includes the Following:
- Deodorize, Sanitize & Hand Polishing to like New Condition
- Check Belt-Replace if necessary
- Check Agitator Brushes-Replace if necessary
- Disassemble, Clean,and Grease Agitator
- Check Electrical System
- Check Outer Bag (uprights only)
- Disassemble Motor
- Check Motor Bearings
- Clean and Grease Motor Bearings if necessary
- Check Motor Brushes
- Check Armature and Field
- Check Motors Fan System
- Lube All Moving Parts
- Clean Exterior
- Bench Test
- Replace Paper Bag
Service also includes inspection of :
- Belt(S) Pulley & Roller Brush (Lubricate & Clean)
- Rug Plate
- Handle Grip & Connections (Tighten If Necessary)
- Filters & Filter Screen
- Seals & Gaskets
- Electrical Wiring & Light Bulb
- Motor For Wear &Electrical Soundness
- Cord Hooks & Cord Reel
- Hose For Structural Integrity
- Wheels For Proper Operations (Lubricate If Necessary)
- Air Flow Components & Bag Chamber
( Parts Are Extra If Necessary)
- 02 Feb, 2024