CENTRAL VACUUM SERVICE TIPS
But like any equipment, central vacuums can malfunction and require repairs. If you’re experiencing issues with your central vacuum, the good news is that most problems are repairable. Scheduling routine maintenance helps with detecting potential issues early on before they become a costly problems.
First, let’s start with some of the most common issues that may require vacuum repair.
COMMON CENTRAL VACUUM ISSUES
Two of the most common central vacuum problems are a unit that won’t turn on and low suction. If your central vacuum fails to power up completely, it might indicate an electrical or mechanical problem such as:
- A worn motor
- Lack of electricity going to the unit
- Tripped breaker
- General power failure
- A short in the power unit
- No signal coming to the inlet
- If your vacuum unit has poor suction, the problem is likely a blockage or a leak or crack in the system.
TROUBLESHOOTING CENTRAL VACUUM PROBLEMS
Depending on the issue, here are some steps you can take to get your central vacuum working as it should:
- Reset the unit
- Check cord connections from the hose to the brush
- Plug the hose into different inlets to determine if it’s a motor issue
- Check the hose for any clogs
- Inspect the hose for any tears
- Replace the dust bag if it’s full
- Clean or replace filters
- While you can troubleshoot issues, your best bet is to book a professional vacuum repair if the problem persists. Central vacuums have complex parts, which can make it more challenging to diagnose and fix on your own.
CENTRAL VACUUM REPAIRS IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
A professional vacuum company like Ace Vacuums has the tools and knowledge to identify the source of the problem and complete the necessary repairs. We provide vacuum repair and service for all makes and models, no matter where you purchased your unit. If you’re having issues with your central vacuum, call us, and we can help.
For more info on Central Vacuums, you can Call us:
You can visit us at:
11110 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030 (in Fairfax City, VA) or
300 Fort Evans Rd, Suite 104, Leesburg, VA 20176 (Town of Leesburg, VA)
#centralvacuum #repair #service #inhomevacuums #centralvacva #shoplocal #acevacuums #vacuumblog
- 24 Jan, 2023