How to replace dyson vacuum batteries | Dyson vacuum repair store
Today we are going to show you how to replace your battery on your dyson cordless. First you need to determine if your Dyson needs a new battery, check if it is no longer holding a charge or if it is draining very quickly. If you notice either of these issues, it’s a good indicator that it’s time for a dyson battery replacement.
Additionally, make sure to have the serial number of your Dyson on hand when looking for a replacement battery. Make sure you have a phillip head screwdriver on hand because that is the main tool you will need.
Follow these steps 1. Carefully remove the screws on the bottom of the side of the battery near the canister and the screw that is on the handle right under the back filter.
2. Make sure to keep track of the screws.
3. Take out the old dyson battery and recycle it properly.
4. Insert the new battery into the Dyson and screw in all 3 screws back into the unit. 5. Test the battery to ensure it is working properly, you can do this by charging it up and running it for about 5 minutes.
If it works properly and doesn't cut out then it's a good battery and you're ready to start vacuuming again.
Our company carries all genuine dyson batteries and parts for any make and model. For questions please call us at 703-997-9292 and one of our dyson trained experts can assist you with any questions or concerns.
List of vacuum repairs performed
- Vacuum cleaner belt repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner roller brush repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Filter replacements
- Vacuum cleaner clog/loss of suction repair
- Vacuum cleaner hose repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
- Vacuum cleaner Motor Replacements and Service
- Vacuum cleaner parts replacement
- Vacuum cleaner maintenance
- Sewing Machine service and repair
- Central Vacuum Repair and Service
- Central vacuum installation
- Free vacuum repair estimates
- Sameday vacuum repair service
Full Repair Service Includes the Following:
- Deodorize, Sanitize & Hand Polishing to like New Condition
- Check Belt-Replace if necessary
- Check Agitator Brushes-Replace if necessary
- Disassemble, Clean,and Grease Agitator
- Check Electrical System
- Check Outer Bag (uprights only)
- Disassemble Motor
- Check Motor Bearings
- Clean and Grease Motor Bearings if necessary
- Check Motor Brushes
- Check Armature and Field
- Check Motors Fan System
- Lube All Moving Parts
- Clean Exterior
- Bench Test
- Replace Paper Bag
Service also includes inspection of :
- Belt(S) Pulley & Roller Brush (Lubricate & Clean)
- Rug Plate
- Handle Grip & Connections (Tighten If Necessary)
- Filters & Filter Screen
- Seals & Gaskets
- Electrical Wiring & Light Bulb
- Motor For Wear &Electrical Soundness
- Cord Hooks & Cord Reel
- Hose For Structural Integrity
- Wheels For Proper Operations (Lubricate If Necessary)
- Air Flow Components & Bag Chamber
( Parts Are Extra If Necessary)
- 31 Jan, 2024