Miele Complete C3 Marin vacuum cleaner
The New Miele Complete C3 Marin replaces the Miele Marin S8590 by Octavia
Thanks to Miele’s energy efficiency and environmental friendly products. Have you heard how silent Miele Vacuums are? Beside vibrant colors, elegance, and catchy names such as Alize,Marin, Soft Carpet, Brilliant, etc, Miele vacuums are a treasure to own.
However, let’s not get ahead of ourselves by saying that this brand is taking the cleaning industry by storm, which it literally does, without making proper introduction of the brand.
Here is a little history about Miele. Yes, you’ve heard right. Miele is a German based brand. Their first class products range from kitchen appliances, cleaning solution, equipment, accessories; the list is endless. Miele has been around for 116 years. To be around for that long means that there is value and customer satisfaction in Miele products.
For this blog, we’ll focus on a Miele Vacuum that I personally adore for various reasons. I will not sensationalize the product. It speaks for itself. The name of the vacuum is Complete C3 Marin. For convenience sake, I will be referring to it only as, ‘Marin.’
There is a sense of comfort that you feel when you hold this vacuum in your hand. Can this cozy sensation be attribute to one aspect? I think not. Certainly, Miele went through a series of considerations during the design of this model. The body itself is made for a perfect pick-up replete with three swivel casters coated with rubber, so that no damage is done to your wooden floors.
Marin is a light weight canister with advanced Automatic Suction Control. You will never have to guess which setting is right for which depth of carpet as the vacuum does everything for you. Simply set the vacuum to auto and guide it across the floor while taking on your cellphone. It’s that easy.
Its made-easy on board tool storage does not require manual consultation. A first time user will be able to replace the tools after use without frustrating attempts and failures most common with other vacuums. With one-touch cord rewind it’s easy and fast to complete to your cleaning. You never have to press your finger on the vacuum and watch the cord rolling back slowly, wasting your precious time.
Marin does an excellent job removing dirt on both carpet and hardwood floors. The twister tool is a very soft floor brush that maneuvers and rotates in all angles allowing the user to access all tricky edges and corners of your floors. Good thing is that it doesn’t cost you an extra buck to have this accessory, it comes with the vacuum.
When you purchase your Marin, you will also receive a motor-driven Premium Electrobrush or SEB 236. This power-head has a low profile and is capable of absorbing pet hair embedded deep in your carpet. It excels in sucking up dust particles and allergens on carpets of all depths. It also slides easily under the furniture, all the while, lighting its path with LED lights. Have no fear, this SEB 236 power-head has a soft rubber bumper that protects molding or baseboards. The swivel neck allows flexibility of the power-head, making it extremely easy to clean without having to re-position the vacuum in the process. An auto parking feature shuts of the brush-roll when the brush-head is upright.
Like all Miele vacuums, Marin is equipped with a height-adjustable Aluminium Telescopic Wand, very light weight and fit all accessories interchangeably and with ease. Most customers complain about hoses that kink. A Marin suction hose does not kink or knot. It’s designed to withstand constant pulling and tugging without incurring fractures.
Marin takes a 3D Efficiency Dust Bag, type GN with storage capacity for optimal cleaning performance which traps over 99.9% of harmful allergens. Pair the bag with an SF-HA 50 Hepa filter, you’ll have a cleaner room air ideal for people suffering from allergies and asthmatics.
We can now say with confidence that Miele is a trail-blazer of sophistication and a leading brand, taking the cleaning industry by storm. When you take a stroll to your nearest authorized Miele dealer, ask for Miele Marin demo, you will not be disappointed.
The New Miele Complete C3 Marin replaces the Miele Marin S8590
Convenience and ease of use is what Miele had in mind when designing the new Marin canister vacuum. As with all Miele Complete C3 canisters, you love the lightweight body, one-touch cord rewind and on-board tool storage. But the Marin’s number one feature that sets it apart is the Automatic suction control adjustment.
Miele vacuums have a tremendous amount of suction. So much so, you frequently have to take them off full power for many types of rugs and carpets. Especially useful for homes with cleaning help, the C3 Marin takes all the guesswork out of choosing the right suction for the job. Just set the vacuum to ”Auto” and forget it. As the Marin travels from bare floors to area rugs to carpet, it senses the different flooring and changes the suction to just the right amount for the surface you’re cleaning.
Miele’s automatic suction control also works perfectly with the handheld accessory tools. You simply choose the dusting brush, crevice nozzle or upholstery tool and the Marin will choose the right suction for you. Should you want to be in complete control, you can even override the “Auto” setting and choose among five other pre-set suction levels.
The Marin comes standard with the top-of-the line SEB236 for a deluxe package suitable for all types of carpet. The SEB236 features a bright LED headlight to see under furniture, a soft rubber bumper to protect baseboards and an auto-stop parking feature that shuts off the brush when in the upright position.
What’s in the Box
- Complete C3 Canister Vacuum (Navy Blue)
- SES121 Electric Hose with Integrated Handle
- SET220 Electric Telescopic Wand
- 236 Powerbrush
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister
- Natural Fiber Dusting Brush
- Upholstery Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Type GN Dust Bag (Installed)
- SF-HA 50 HEPA AirClean Filter (Installed)
- Pre-motor Filter (Installed)
- Vacuum Operating Instructions
- Powerbrush Operating InstructionsFairfax Store : 11110 Lee Hwy, Fairfax : Call 703 997 9292 / 703 997 9292 X 1
- acevacuum, acevacuums, acevacuumsblog, advantages, afterpay, AIR PURIFIERS, aircleanproducts, airpirifier, airpollution, airpurifier, airpurifiers, allergies, allergy, allergyfree, allergymachine, allergyvacuums, alwaysclean, american, americanbuilt, annual, APPLIANCES, arearugs, austinair, austinairhelps, authorizedservicecenter, authorizedvacuumdealer, autohousekeeper, AWARDS & EVENTS, backpackvacuums, baggedvacuum, BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANERS, BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANERS, bagsvsbagless, barefloors, beam, bedroommachine, BEST SALE, best vacuum, BEST VACUUM CLEANERS IN THE MARKET, bestairpurifier, bestvacuum, bestvacuums, bestvacuumsforcarpts, betlunghealth, bettercleanyourhome, bettervacuums, beyond, bissell, bissellauthorized, bissellservice, bissellvacuums, blog, blogger, blogsforyou, botsforpets, breathebetter, breatheeasy, budgetingapp, buygoodvacuums, canavac, CANISTER VACUUMS, canisters, canistervacuum, CARPET CLEANERS, central vacuum, central vacuum repair, central vacuum service, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM, centralvacdealer, centralvacinstall, centralvacuum, centralvacuumblog, centralvacuumguide, centralvacuuminstall, centralvacuums, centralvacuumservice, centralvacuumsfairfax, centralvacuumshop, centralvacuumsinfairfax, centralvacuumssytems, centralvacuumsystem, centralvacuumva, charcoalfilters, checkups, clea, clean, CLEAN OBSESSED, cleanair, cleancarpet, cleancarpets, cleanfloors, cleanhome, cleanhomes, cleaning101, cleaningcarpets, cleaningequipment, cleaningforyourhome, cleaninghardwood, cleaningmachine, cleaningmachines, cleaningmahcine, cleaningneed, cleaningneeds, cleaningsolution, cleaningsolutions, cleaningtime, cleaningtips, cleanir, cleanlife, cleanliving, cleanmax, cleanobsessed, cleanrooms, cleantheightway, cleanvacuum, cleanworkspace, cleanyourdyson, cleanyourvacuum, clinicaltrials, commercial, COMMERCIAL VACUUM CLEANER, commercialvacuum, commericalvacuums, cordedvacuums, CORDLESS VACUUMS, cordlessvacuum, crevice, cyclovac, dealwithdustmites, deepclean, deepcleaning, diy, donotvacuum, dosanddonts, doyourresearch, drainvac, dust, dusting, dustmites, dyson, dyson dealer, DYSON DEALER AND WARRANTY CENTER, dyson dealer fairfax, DYSON REPAIRS VIRGINIA, dyson vacuum, DYSON VACUUM CLEANERS AND PARTS, dysonrepair, dysonservice, dysonstickvac, dysonvacuum, dysonvacuums, easycleaning, easypayment, easytouse, electrolux, fair, fairfaxva, fairfaxvacuums, fightallergies, filters, finalcialwelness, floors, floorvacuum, forallergies, forcopd, foryourbusiness, foryourhome, goodhousekeeping, goodsleep, goodsuction, hardwoodflooring, healthinsurance, healthyhome, hellospring, helppay, helpsmallshops, helpwithsleep, hepa, HEPA FILTERS, hepafilteration, hepafilters, hepavacuum, hepavacuums, highqualityvacuums, homeappliance, homecaredealer, homecleaner, HOOVER VACUUM BAGS AND FILTERS, HOOVER VACUUM CLEANER WARRANTY PARTS AND SALES, hose, hospitalgrade, householdvacuums, howtmaintain, howto, howtoblog, howtoclean, howtoemptybin, howtomaintain, howtounclogcentralvacuum, howtousetools, howtovacuum, hugesavings, hygene, ICLEAN VACUUMS, immerbesser, inhousesystem, install, irobot, KENMORE VACUUM PRODUCTS, kirby, kirbyblog, kirbyrepair, kirbyservice, kirbyservicecenter, kirbyshampoo, kirbytips, kirbyvacuum, kirbyvacuums, kirbyvacuumsevice, knowlegde, learnaboutvacuums, lessmess, lesssuction, lifehacks, local miele dealer, LOCAL VACUUM STORES, localblogs, madeinamerica, madeingermany, madeinusa, maintainyourcleaner, mdcentral, miele, miele appliance, MIELE CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER, miele dealer, MIELE VACUUM CLEANER BAGS, MIELE VACUUM REPAIRS AND DEALERS, mieleboost, mielerobot, mielestickvac, mieletriflex, mieleusa, mielevacuu, mielevacuum, mielevacuums, mielevacuumserivce, milerx3scout, neat, nextgenvacuum, nova, nutone, odorfree, officecleaning, owtovacuum #vacuumsinyourhome #vacuumcarpets #vacuumsforcarpets #petvacuum, PET HAIR, petcarpepts, petfriendly, pethair, pets, petvacuum, petvacuums, pickavacuum, portable, portablevacuums, POWR-FLITE VACUUM, powrflite, preventharmfulemissions, prosandcons, prosandconsofvacuuming, proteam, reimbursement, rentalvacuums, residential, residentialvacuums, riccar, RICCAR VACUUM CLEANER BAGS AND FILTERS, RICCAR VACUUMS, riccarblog, riccarusa, riccarvacuums, ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANERS, roboticvacuum, robots, robotvacuum, sanitaire, savetime, saveyourvacuum, sealedsystem, sebo, SEBO VACUUM CLEANERS, selfcheck, service, SEWING MACHINE, shark, SHARK VACUUM, shoplocal, shoplsmall, shopnowpaylater, shopsmal, shopsmall, shopvacuums, simplesolution, simplicity, SIMPLICITY VACUUM CLEANER, simplicityvacuums, smokemachine, sneezefree, spiffy, springseaon, stickvacuum, stongvacuum, strongsuction, strongvacuum, suction, suctionpower, SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS, supportlocal, supportlocalbusiness, supporyourlocalbusiness, supralite, system, tandemair, tandemairuprightvacuums, tech, tidyhome, tile, tips, tipsandtricks, tipstoremember, titan, tricks, triflex, unlog, upgradeyourvacuum, uprightvacuum, uprightvacuums., usa, vacuflo, vacum, vacumaid, vacupedia, vacuublog, vacuum, VACUUM BRANDS, VACUUM BUYING GUIDE, VACUUM CLEANER BAGS, VACUUM CLEANER BAGS FILTERS AND BELTS, VACUUM CLEANER BELTS, VACUUM CLEANER REPAIRS, VACUUM CLEANER STORES, VACUUM CLEANER STORES IN FAIRFAX VIRGINIA, VACUUM CLEANER TIPS, vacuumaccessories, vacuumadvice, vacuumattachments, vacuumbarefloors, vacuumblog, vacuumblogs, vacuumcleaner, vacuumcleanertips, vacuumcleaning, vacuumcons, vacuumdeals, vacuumdiy, vacuumfacts, vacuumfix, vacuumforyou, vacuumhelp, vacuuminghacks, vacuumingtips, vacuumissues, vacuumlogs, vacuummyths, vacuumparts, vacuumreapairshop, vacuumrepair, vacuumrepairs, vacuums, vacuumsafety, vacuumselection, vacuumserivce, vacuumservice, vacuumsforever, vacuumsforhome, vacuumsforpetowners, vacuumsforyou, vacuumsloution, vacuumsnearme, vacuumspros, vacuumtips, vacuumtitan, vacuumtricks, vacuumtuneup, vacuumtuneups, vacuumtypes, vacuumwiki, vacuumyourhome, valueditems, vascuumattachements, vitginiavacuums, webuitcentralvacuum, whatisacentralvacuum, wholehouse, wildfires, your, yourvacuum
- 21 Mar, 2022