Why We Love Miele
For over 120 years, Miele has been building appliances through constant innovation and meticulous devotion to detail. Their long-standing reputation of reliability and expert craftsmanship ensures their machines are built to last. Many typical vacuum manufacturers boast only about the suction power of their machines, focusing the most on what it picks up. At Miele, the company is just as concerned with what goes back into the air after vacuuming. Miele’s goal is to not only clean dirt, dust, and debris from your floor and carpets but to keep particulates and allergens from reentering the air as well. Miele’s impeccable vacuum filtration is what sets them apart from their competitors, and *practically guarantees that a Miele vacuum is an investment for life.
Miele: An Award-Winning Company
Miele offers a wide range of acclaimed vacuum cleaners that deliver outstanding performance, advanced filtration, and unsurpassed longevity. Every Miele vacuum cleaner undergoes rigorous testing before entering the market, which is why a variety of renowned partners have recognized their products. As a result, many Miele Vacuums have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal. Specifically, their Classic, Compact, Complete, Dynamic, Swing, and Scout Series continue to earn the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval. Furthermore, the Complete C3 Canister Series has been recognized as ‘Best in Class by Reviewed.com. In addition to that, the Triflex HX1 Cat & Dog Cordless Stick Vacuum and the Complete C3 Kona Canister Vacuum have both been granted the ‘Editor’s Choice Award’ by Reviewed.com.
In addition to its reputation of excellence and outstanding awards for quality, Miele is also known for their commitment to sustainability. Their company goal is to protect people and the environment while practicing responsible business for generations to come. Miele continues to ensure energy efficiency and resource conservation with its products and production processes. Many Miele products have been awarded the Energy Star certification, including select appliances with Energy Star’s ‘Most Efficient 2021’ Certification. Additionally, Miele holds the German ‘Sustainability Award,’ is a member of the UN Global Compact Sustainability Initiative, and is a signatory of the “Diversity Charter.” Miele continues to support national and international initiatives for climate neutrality and further climate protection.
Miele’s Family-Owned History
Founded in Gutersloh, Germany, in 1899 by engineer Carl Miele and businessman Reinhard Zinkann, Miele still belongs exclusively to direct descendants of the pair. Despite getting their start by manufacturing cream separators, they produced their first vacuum cleaner, Model L, in 1931. Since then, the company has weathered and withstood whatever the decades have thrown at them, continuing to strive for innovative excellence. Miele’s goal has always been to be the world’s most trusted and desirable premium brand. Additionally, Miele’s company mission statement has remained the same since the very beginning in 1899. “Immer Besser,” meaning “Forever Better,” has been the hallmark of this historically beloved, family-owned, and world-renowned company since its inception. Miele further promises to strive to be “forever better than our competitors and forever better than we already are.”
The Features That Make Miele High-End Vacuums Unique
Miele high-end vacuums come in a range of sizes, styles, and option packages to suit any home, flooring, or cleaning demand. Carpeted or tiled, hardwood or exotic, your floors endure the most traffic, receive the most wear and tear, and require precise care and attention to keep them looking their best. Miele’s high-end line features bagged and bagless canisters as well as cordless stick vacuums.
Features, depending on specific models include:
- Miele high-end vacuum cleaners are specially designed for carpet, hard floor, or mixed floor environments
- Bagged or bagless canister vacuums and cordless stick models are available for any cleaning need or preference
- High suction power, telescoping cleaning tubes, turbo brushes, and electro-brush cleaning heads make cleaning easy, powerful, and efficient
- Miele vacuums can handle the most demanding, highest cleaning performance environments
- Select canister vacuums are equipped with comfort handles, handle controls, foot switches, and cord-management systems for personal comfort and ease of use
- Pet hair management for long hair, short hair, and heavy shedder cleaning is incredibly simple with our high-end vacuums and attachments
- HEPA AirClean filters trap fine dust and allergens, ideal for those with house dust allergies
- Long battery life on our cordless stick vacuum cleaners features up to two hours of run time for uninterrupted performance
- Easily manage nearly every cleaning challenge from floors to moldings and stairs to draperies with our complete line of vacuum accessories
Miele offers a variety of high-end vacuum cleaners, each providing exceptional cleaning performance and unique convenience and quality. From bagged and bagless canisters to cordless stick models. Below we break down the different available models we offer and their specific benefits.
One of the main benefits of a Miele bagless canister vacuum cleaner is that you don’t have recurring replacement costs in the form of dust bags or filter bags. For someone looking for a more affordable route that’s not as concerned with a fully sealed system, this may be the vacuum for you. In addition, bagless vacuums often produce better suction power and are usually less of a hassle to clean and or empty. Specifically, the Miele Blizzard CX1 Pure Suction, Cat & Dog, Turbo Team, and Electro+ all feature this streamlined and simplified design. Each unit is designed for the specific cleaning needs of the homeowner.
- Blizzard CX1 Pure Suction – is expertly engineered with optimized suction power and Multi-Stage Filtration. Its Hygiene Lifetime™ Filter is designed to last the life of the vacuum, while its GORE Cleanstream™ Filter is made to trap fine dust particles. In addition, it features a Comfort-Clean Self-Cleaning System that can either engage on its own or be engaged manually. This helps to keep your machine’s suction power running at its peak.
- Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog – is designed specifically with pet owners in mind. It features an advanced HEPA AirClean™ Lifetime Filter that traps 99.98% of allergens, including pet hair and dander, without the need for replacement! In addition, it features both the GORE Cleanstream™ Filter and Comfort-Clean Self-Cleaning System. It also boasts additional targeted attachment tools like the Turbo Brush Mini for pet owners.
- Blizzard CX1 Turbo Team – also boast Multi-Stage Filtration, including the GORE Cleanstream™ Filter, the HEPA AirClean™ Lifetime Filter, & Comfort-Clean Self-Cleaning System. This affordable unit comes with the most necessary and standard attachment tools keeping this canister more affordable. What sets this unit apart is its original TurboTeQ Floorhead, ideal for low pile carpeting.
- Blizzard CX1 Electro+ – is equipped with the Electro+ Floorhead. This floorhead boasts a wide brush roll with its own powerful motor for exceptionally strong suction. In addition, it features five adjustable height levels ensuring it adapts seamlessly to any floor height or pile. This vacuum is also equipped with the same Multi-Stage Filtration including a HEPA Lifetime™ Filter, GORE Cleanstream™ Filter, and Comfort-Clean Self-Cleaning System.
What sets bagged canisters apart from bagless are essentially their filter/dust bags. Yes, these require replacement costs, but what they provide in turn may outweigh that, depending on your needs. If you suffer from allergies or asthma, investing in a canister vacuum with a completely sealed system, including a filter bag, could make a big difference in your cleaning routine. These bags are designed with their own filtration, usually HEPA, so they trap allergens immediately and seal them completely within the bag. This means there’s no escaping debris when it’s time to empty the vacuum. Some of the models we carry included in this category are the Complete C3 Marin, Calima, Classic C1 Turbo Team, Pure Suction, and Cat & Dog.
- Complete C3 Marin – is equipped with Miele’s AirClean Sealed Filtration System including a genuine AirClean FilterBag™, Active AirClean Filter, and FilterBag™ change indicator. In addition, it boasts an Electro Premium Floorhead with Deluxe Comfort-Grip Handle and built-in Electro Floorhead Brush Controls. This model also comes with three standard accessory tools (dust brush, upholstery tool, crevice tool) and the Parquet Twister Floor Brush. This vacuum is ideal for all flooring types.
- Complete C3 Calima – comes with Miele’s fully Sealed AirClean Filtration System including their genuine AirClean FilterBag™, HEPA AirClean Filter, and FilterBag™ change indicator. The Calima also boasts a Turbo Brush Floorhead, Parquet Twister Floorhead, and three standard accessory tools (dust brush, upholstery tool, crevice tool). It features a lightweight Comfort-Handle and telescoping wand for even easier cleaning. Calima is made to efficiently clean tile, hardwood, laminate, linoleum, and other smooth flooring types.
- Classic C1 Pure Suction PowerLine – is also equipped with Miele’s AirClean Sealed Filtration System with a genuine AirClean FilterBag™, Active AirClean Filter, and FilterBag™ change indicator. What separates this model is the AllTeQ Floorhead ideal for vacuuming hard floors and carpets alike, thanks to its retractable bristle strip. This floorhead also features rubberized rollers to prevent scratches on hard floors. Lastly, it comes with three standard accessory tools: dusting brush, upholstery, and crevice.
- Classic C1 Cat & Dog PowerLine – like the Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog this unit is designed with pets in mind. This unit comes standard with Miele’s AirClean Sealed Filtration System, including their AirClean FilterBag™, Active AirClean Filter, and FilterBag™ Change Indicator. The C1 Cat & Dog comes with a Small Parquet Floorhead, Mini Turbo Brush, an Electro Plus Floorhead, and the three standard accessory tools (upholstery tool, crevice tool, and dusting brush). These pet-centered attachments set this vacuum apart.
- Classic C1 Turbo Team PowerLine – this vacuum comes standard with Miele’s Sealed AirClean Filtration System including an AirClean Filter, AirClean FilterBag™, and FilterBag™ Change Indicator. In addition, the Turbo Team PowerLine features the Small Parquet Floorhead, Turbo Brush Floorhead, and three standard accessory tools (dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice tool). Specifically, this unit is perfect for delicate hard floors with its gentle bristled floorhead.
Cordless stick vacuum cleaners are quickly becoming a popular choice among homeowners. This isn’t exactly a surprise since they provide many benefits, all wrapped up in a compact and easily mobile package. Speaking of being easily moveable, the first benefit you should be aware of is just how effortless it is to move these models around your home while cleaning. Without cords or a bulky design, these can easily move from room to room. Many of these units are equipped with efficient filters much like their corded counterparts but without the restrictive cleaning radius. Because of their smaller size, maintenance is customarily easier as well. The Miele Cordless Stick Vacuum models we carry include the Miele Triflex HX1, HX1 Pro, and HX1 Cat & Dog.
- Triflex HX1 – is equipped with a Miele Hygiene Lifetime™ Filter to trap 99.98% of particulates. In addition, this unit features three operational modes (Reach Mode, Compact Mode, Comfort Mode) for ultimate flexibility when cleaning. The premium VARTA lithium-ion battery guarantees 60 minutes of cordless cleaning per charge. Conversely, the 11-inch wide Electrobrush Floorhead automatically adjusts to any flooring for seamless operation.
- Triflex HX1 Pro – features Miele’s HEPA AirClean Lifetime™ Filter which traps 99.999% of particulates. Along with the three operational modes (Reach Mode, Compact Mode, and Comfort Mode), this vacuum boasts two VARTA lithium-ion batteries for a full 2-hours of cordless cleaning power. In addition, it comes standard with the Multi-Floor XXL BrilliantLight™ Electrobrush Floorhead, which automatically adjusts to all flooring types and features a light for added cleaning ease.
- Triflex HX1 Cat & Dog – as with the other two Triflex vacuums this model also comes with three operational modes (Reach, Compact, and Comfort). Additionally, it boasts a HEPA AirClean™ Lifetime Filter to trap 99.999% of particles, including pet dander. It features a premium VARTA lithium-ion battery for up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning power. Moreover, it has an illuminated Multi-Floor XXL Electrobrush Floorhead which automatically adjusts to any flooring height for added convenience.
11110 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030 (in Fairfax City, VA) or
300 Fort Evans Rd, Suite 104, Leesburg, VA 20176 (Town of Leesburg, VA)
- 31 Oct, 2022