local Vacuum repair store Annandale virginia
Vacuum cleaner sales, repair and parts.
Acevacuums is conveniently located in Loudoun County and Fairfax County to serve customers from Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Great Falls,Herndon, Vienna, Fairfax, Tysons Corner, Falls Church, Annandale, Reston, Chantilly, South Riding and other cities. We sell the best Vacuum cleaners, Air purifiers, Robotic vacuums, Central Vacuums, Carpet Shampooers, Commercial Vacuums, Floor polishers, Zone heaters and Fans, as per our customers requirement and budget. Visit Acevacuums, your authorized dealer for Miele, Riccar , Dyson, IQAir, Blueair, iRobot, Sebo, Powr-Flite, Simplicity , Hoover , Eureka and other vacuum cleaner brands.
Buy the best HEPA vacuums like Miele, Sebo, Riccar designed for Allergy sufferrers and Pet owners from Acevacuums. Save upto 15% off on Dyson, iRobot, IQAir , Blueair , HEPA Bags, HEPA filters, Vacuum belts and Vacuum parts. We will beat any competitors price, just visit one of our stores or call us for the deals, you won’t be disappointed.
Fax 703 436 5005
Store Hours :
Monday – Friday : 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Saturday : 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Sunday : 11 AM to 5.00 PM (Ashburn Store closed on sundays)
List of Repairs Performed:
Vacuum belt repair or replacement
Vacuum roller brush repair or replacement
Vacuum clog/loss of suction repair
Vacuum hose repair or replacement
Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
Motor Replacements and Service
Vacuum replacement parts
Sewing Machines service and repairs
Central Vacuum Repairs and Service.
Vacuum Cleaner Maintenence Tips:
Vacuum cleaners are one of those things you may not think much about until yours goes on the blink. Fortunately, they’re fairly simple machines and often quite easy to service yourself. Check the basic items first, then make your way inside.
How to Maintain a Vacuum Cleaner:
Your vacuum cleaner doesn’t need very much attention, but a little simple maintenance will keep it working and cleaning as efficiently as it can. Maintaining your vacuum cleaner properly can also head off more costly repairs or replacement.
Unplug your vacuum cleaner before performing any maintenance on it. A vacuumcleaner that turns on unexpectedly while you are working on it can injure you.Check to make sure your vacuum has a ground prong. If this is missing, DO NOT USE the vacuum. Contact your lead custodian for repair.
Check the bag regularly and replace it when it is full. A vacuum cleaner bag that is only 1/3 full may be too full to clean efficiently. Remember that the air must pass through all the collected dust and debris, so a full vacuum cleaner bag means that the machine must work harder, or that it will not clean as well, or both. Look for a line on the bag and feel with your hand to determine about how full it is.
- If a working vacuum cleaner misses debris on the carpet or leaves behind fuzz where there was none, that’s also a cue to check the bag.
Replace any vacuum bag that is 2/3 full. Read the directions on the vacuum cleaner, the bag, or in the manual. Regardless of the procedure, make sure that the bag is on all the way and secure, and that any clips or holders are in place.
- Use the correct bag size and type for your machine
Empty the bin or tray on bagless models frequently. Most designs make it very easy to pop the bin out.
Clean the brush roll. Also called a beater bar, this is the spinning brush underneath that brushes dirt out of the carpets.
- Look under the machine and locate the brush roll. Generally, it will be across the front of the bottom. If it is full of hair, thread, or other debris, it is time to clean it
- Remove the bottom plate. This cover may have clips or latches, or it may have a couple of screws holding it in place. Don’t lose the screws.
- Notice the direction that the brush roll goes in. Usually, there will be a belt on one side and a corresponding track or space on the brush roll for the belt. This will help you to identify the direction.
- Remove the brush roll. Generally, it will pull out of a slot on either end, then slide out from under the belt.
- Use scissors or just your fingers to clean the brushes. They don’t need to be spotless, but you should remove any hair or string that is wrapped around the brush. Pay special attention to the ends near the bearings and to the area around where the belt engages. A seam ripper (you can get one at a sewing goods store) works very well to cut the thinnest of hairs and strings wrapped around the brush.
Clean and lubricate the bearings on the brush roll.
- Spin the brush roll on its axle with your fingers, to verify that it spins freely. If it doesn’t, you may need to clean out the bearings more thoroughly, lubricate the bearings, replace the bearings, or replace the entire brush roll (in ascending order of expense).
- Remove any debris around and in the bearings. Before you take the bearings out, notice which way they went so you can put them back in correctly.
- Remove the cap on the other end. Both caps are usually on one long axle, so you may need to hold the end of the axle still to remove the second cap. Clean and lubricate the bearing on the other end.
- Replace both bearings in the direction that they were before and replace both end caps.
Check the belt for signs of wear, and replace it if it is worn.
- Remove any cover plates on the bottom, as you would to clean the brush roll.
Pull on the belt with your fingers. It should be very tight.
Compare the belt to an unused belt. If it is stretched out or narrower than the new belt, replace it.
Check that the belt is in the right place. If it has slid off the drive shaft on its own or shifted out of position, it is probably because it is worn and loose.
- cracks, unevenness, or melted or worn spots.
- Replace the belt every 6 months to 1 year, depending on how much use your vacuum cleaner sees.
- Remove the brush roll as above.
- Slide the belt off of the pulley or drive shaft.
- Slide the new belt on over the pulley or drive shaft.
Remove any large accumulations of debris from the air passages and the brush roll housing.
Replace the brush roll.
- Put the brush roll back through the belt. It may be very tight.
- Replace the brush roll in its slots. Make sure that the belt is still over both the brush roll and the drive shaft.
- Replace the cover plates, reversing the process you used to remove them.
Replace or clean any filters on the vacuum cleaner. Many newer model vacuums have filters on the exhaust air to catch particles that remain in it. Read your manual to find out if yours has these, and clean or replace them periodically if it does.
If the filter is made out of foam or plastic, you may be able to rinse it clean. Make sure it is thoroughly
- dry before replacing it in the vacuum cleaner.
- If the filter is made out of paper or fabric, you may be able to shake or pound out the debris between replacements.
Check the hoses for clogs and obstructions. It doesn’t happen very often, but if you have lost suction, try pushing a broomstick gently through the hoses to dislodge any larger clumps of debris that are stuck. A hook made from bent coat hanger wire can also be used to pull out or loosen clogs.
- Be careful not to pack clogs in even more tightly.
- Handle a coat hanger wire carefully, or it could puncture the hose.
- acevacuum, acevacuums, acevacuumsblog, advantages, afterpay, AIR PURIFIERS, aircleanproducts, airpirifier, airpollution, airpurifier, airpurifiers, allergies, allergy, allergyfree, allergymachine, allergyvacuums, alwaysclean, american, americanbuilt, annual, APPLIANCES, arearugs, austinair, austinairhelps, authorizedservicecenter, authorizedvacuumdealer, autohousekeeper, AWARDS & EVENTS, backpackvacuums, baggedvacuum, BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANERS, BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANERS, bagsvsbagless, barefloors, beam, bedroommachine, BEST SALE, best vacuum, BEST VACUUM CLEANERS IN THE MARKET, bestairpurifier, bestvacuum, bestvacuums, bestvacuumsforcarpts, betlunghealth, bettercleanyourhome, bettervacuums, beyond, bissell, bissellauthorized, bissellservice, bissellvacuums, blog, blogger, blogsforyou, botsforpets, breathebetter, breatheeasy, budgetingapp, buygoodvacuums, canavac, CANISTER VACUUMS, canisters, canistervacuum, CARPET CLEANERS, central vacuum, central vacuum repair, central vacuum service, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM, centralvacdealer, centralvacinstall, centralvacuum, centralvacuumblog, centralvacuumguide, centralvacuuminstall, centralvacuums, centralvacuumservice, centralvacuumsfairfax, centralvacuumshop, centralvacuumsinfairfax, centralvacuumssytems, centralvacuumsystem, centralvacuumva, charcoalfilters, checkups, clea, clean, CLEAN OBSESSED, cleanair, cleancarpet, cleancarpets, cleanfloors, cleanhome, cleanhomes, cleaning101, cleaningcarpets, cleaningequipment, cleaningforyourhome, cleaninghardwood, cleaningmachine, cleaningmachines, cleaningmahcine, cleaningneed, cleaningneeds, cleaningsolution, cleaningsolutions, cleaningtime, cleaningtips, cleanir, cleanlife, cleanliving, cleanmax, cleanobsessed, cleanrooms, cleantheightway, cleanvacuum, cleanworkspace, cleanyourdyson, cleanyourvacuum, clinicaltrials, commercial, COMMERCIAL VACUUM CLEANER, commercialvacuum, commericalvacuums, cordedvacuums, CORDLESS VACUUMS, cordlessvacuum, crevice, cyclovac, dealwithdustmites, deepclean, deepcleaning, diy, donotvacuum, dosanddonts, doyourresearch, drainvac, dust, dusting, dustmites, dyson, dyson dealer, DYSON DEALER AND WARRANTY CENTER, dyson dealer fairfax, DYSON REPAIRS VIRGINIA, dyson vacuum, DYSON VACUUM CLEANERS AND PARTS, dysonrepair, dysonservice, dysonstickvac, dysonvacuum, dysonvacuums, easycleaning, easypayment, easytouse, electrolux, fair, fairfaxva, fairfaxvacuums, fightallergies, filters, finalcialwelness, floors, floorvacuum, forallergies, forcopd, foryourbusiness, foryourhome, goodhousekeeping, goodsleep, goodsuction, hardwoodflooring, healthinsurance, healthyhome, hellospring, helppay, helpsmallshops, helpwithsleep, hepa, HEPA FILTERS, hepafilteration, hepafilters, hepavacuum, hepavacuums, highqualityvacuums, homeappliance, homecaredealer, homecleaner, HOOVER VACUUM BAGS AND FILTERS, HOOVER VACUUM CLEANER WARRANTY PARTS AND SALES, hose, hospitalgrade, householdvacuums, howtmaintain, howto, howtoblog, howtoclean, howtoemptybin, howtomaintain, howtounclogcentralvacuum, howtousetools, howtovacuum, hugesavings, hygene, ICLEAN VACUUMS, immerbesser, inhousesystem, install, irobot, KENMORE VACUUM PRODUCTS, kirby, kirbyblog, kirbyrepair, kirbyservice, kirbyservicecenter, kirbyshampoo, kirbytips, kirbyvacuum, kirbyvacuums, kirbyvacuumsevice, knowlegde, learnaboutvacuums, lessmess, lesssuction, lifehacks, local miele dealer, LOCAL VACUUM STORES, localblogs, madeinamerica, madeingermany, madeinusa, maintainyourcleaner, mdcentral, miele, miele appliance, MIELE CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER, miele dealer, MIELE VACUUM CLEANER BAGS, MIELE VACUUM REPAIRS AND DEALERS, mieleboost, mielerobot, mielestickvac, mieletriflex, mieleusa, mielevacuu, mielevacuum, mielevacuums, mielevacuumserivce, milerx3scout, neat, nextgenvacuum, nova, nutone, odorfree, officecleaning, owtovacuum #vacuumsinyourhome #vacuumcarpets #vacuumsforcarpets #petvacuum, PET HAIR, petcarpepts, petfriendly, pethair, pets, petvacuum, petvacuums, pickavacuum, portable, portablevacuums, POWR-FLITE VACUUM, powrflite, preventharmfulemissions, prosandcons, prosandconsofvacuuming, proteam, reimbursement, rentalvacuums, residential, residentialvacuums, riccar, RICCAR VACUUM CLEANER BAGS AND FILTERS, RICCAR VACUUMS, riccarblog, riccarusa, riccarvacuums, ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANERS, roboticvacuum, robots, robotvacuum, sanitaire, savetime, saveyourvacuum, sealedsystem, sebo, SEBO VACUUM CLEANERS, selfcheck, service, SEWING MACHINE, shark, SHARK VACUUM, shoplocal, shoplsmall, shopnowpaylater, shopsmal, shopsmall, shopvacuums, simplesolution, simplicity, SIMPLICITY VACUUM CLEANER, simplicityvacuums, smokemachine, sneezefree, spiffy, springseaon, stickvacuum, stongvacuum, strongsuction, strongvacuum, suction, suctionpower, SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS, supportlocal, supportlocalbusiness, supporyourlocalbusiness, supralite, system, tandemair, tandemairuprightvacuums, tech, tidyhome, tile, tips, tipsandtricks, tipstoremember, titan, tricks, triflex, unlog, upgradeyourvacuum, uprightvacuum, uprightvacuums., usa, vacuflo, vacum, vacumaid, vacupedia, vacuublog, vacuum, VACUUM BRANDS, VACUUM BUYING GUIDE, VACUUM CLEANER BAGS, VACUUM CLEANER BAGS FILTERS AND BELTS, VACUUM CLEANER BELTS, VACUUM CLEANER REPAIRS, VACUUM CLEANER STORES, VACUUM CLEANER STORES IN FAIRFAX VIRGINIA, VACUUM CLEANER TIPS, vacuumaccessories, vacuumadvice, vacuumattachments, vacuumbarefloors, vacuumblog, vacuumblogs, vacuumcleaner, vacuumcleanertips, vacuumcleaning, vacuumcons, vacuumdeals, vacuumdiy, vacuumfacts, vacuumfix, vacuumforyou, vacuumhelp, vacuuminghacks, vacuumingtips, vacuumissues, vacuumlogs, vacuummyths, vacuumparts, vacuumreapairshop, vacuumrepair, vacuumrepairs, vacuums, vacuumsafety, vacuumselection, vacuumserivce, vacuumservice, vacuumsforever, vacuumsforhome, vacuumsforpetowners, vacuumsforyou, vacuumsloution, vacuumsnearme, vacuumspros, vacuumtips, vacuumtitan, vacuumtricks, vacuumtuneup, vacuumtuneups, vacuumtypes, vacuumwiki, vacuumyourhome, valueditems, vascuumattachements, vitginiavacuums, webuitcentralvacuum, whatisacentralvacuum, wholehouse, wildfires, your, yourvacuum
- 21 Mar, 2022